Welcome to the DiBiCoo B2B Matchmaking Event
Facilitating networking and projet opportunities between European and Argentinian, Ethiopian, Ghanaian, Indonesian and South African biogas stakeholders.
The matchmaking event will bring stakeholders from the biogas sectors together to establish new networks, business contacts and raise awareness on the one hand about promising biogas markets and on the other hand about biogas technologies.
The meetings will take place on 8 June 2021 and will be arranged in advance by means of this website. Please find the AGENDA here.
- The DiBiCoo project
- Framework conditions, markets and project opportunities in Argentina, Ethiopia, Ghana, Indonesia, and South Africa
- Overview on participating European biogas technology providers
- As a stakeholder from Argentina, Ethiopia, Ghana, Indonesia, and South Africa – find interesting European technology providers for future project opportunities and expand your network
- As a European technology provider – exploit business opportunities and develop networks in non-European markets with high biogas potential
- As a generally interested stakeholder on biogas – enlarge your biogas network with other interesting partners
How can you benefit from this event?
- Showcase the biogas potential, framework conditions and business opportunities in your country
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Expand your network
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet project partners and customers
- Discover new products & services
- Meet biogas technology providers
- Get Information about the latest biogas project and business opportunities in Argentina, Ethiopia, Ghana, Indonesia, and South Africa
- Initiate new biogas projects